Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Following Footsteps

The kids always do the cutest things when you're not watching (also the worst things too!). I was making dinner and stopped to check on Ian outside. Seriously, if it's warmer than 65 degrees I can't keep that kid in the house. He had snuck out the dog door to play outside so I peered through the back window to find he had found some unused boards from Masten Park and a level and he pretending to build something. SO cute. I didn't want to open the door so I snapped a few pictures from between the blinds. I guess he was inspired by Brandon's recent building project.


Zoey had gotten a lot of dress up stuff for Christmas and had developed full princess mode by decking out in all her dress up stuff at once. Unfortunately (?) a lot of the accessories have already gotten lost or broken, but some days she still manages to princess up. I dunno where she gets that because I never was a girly girl dress up type. Maybe she gets it from her Aunt Pennie, whom always paints her nails so pretty. I'm guessing it was all that girly nail stuff that finally got her to quit sucking her fingers all on her own. The callouses on her fingers where her teeth always hit are finally softening and peeling away. So proud of her for giving it up. For a little purple nail polish, it's worth it to be girly sometimes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment