Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

All Tied Up

Just about every newly packaged item these days is somehow secured with twisty ties. Not like one or two but it seems like fifty! Just about every time that I clean the floors or clear off the counter, I find at least 5 of these things. Short black ones, long white ones, sometimes clear. They just seem to be everywhere. I used to just pick them up and collect them in a sandwich bag thinking they might be useful at some point. I've stopped doing that and just throw them away now, every time I see them. I don't think we buy that much stuff to where they are constantly coming into the house so I'm going to conclude that they are breeding. They're in the kitchen on the counters, in the living room on the floors, in the play room, even in the bathrooms. They're particularly populous around the TV console. Ironically, when Brandon takes a twisty tie off the bread bag, it is inevitably lost forever. Right about the time either one of us is looking for a twisty tie, none can be found. Maybe they're a sub species of roaches. Better a twisty tie infestation than a roach one.

1 comments:

Nookleerman said...

The bit about the bread tie made me laugh.

Post a Comment