Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun

This year for Halloween, we did what we do every year, carve pumpkins and go Trick or Treating.

Zoey: "It's Yucky Mom"

Ian attempts to help Daddy

See the look of disgust on his face. He didn't like the insides either.

Ian and Zoey helped me draw a face on my pumpkin.

Zoey and Hannah so ready to go Trick or Treating!

Pumpkin, Strawberry Shortcake, and Stink Bug!

An hour later the kids examine the loot and pick a few choice pieces to consume before bed.

Brandon's pumpkin "Trick or Troot"

Our decorations. Two real jack-o-lanterns, 1 plastic, 3 hanging ghosts, two strings of lighted bats, some orange lights, a giant spider, cobwebs and our Enchanted Tree face who says "Hey! Hey you! Yeah you. Come over here. Haven't you ever seen a talking tree before? Welcome to my branch office, hehehe. Now! Make like a tree and leave! HA HA HA!! I know that exactly because it was hanging on the wall in the play room all month and would go off any time the kids screamed or made a loud noise.

The kids and my jack-o-lantern.

The giant spider watches you as you come to the door.

We had a lot of fun this year, we left the bowl of candy on a table outside the door with our animated grim reaper to hand out the candy, it was cleaned out by the time we got back at 7:45. Refilled it and it was emptied again before we went to bed. And yet, I still went to Walmart today and bought more candy! haha, I couldn't resist it at half price. The Almond Joys were screaming at me to eat them! And eat them I will. 

2 comments:

MissRissa said...

Looks fun! You guys are just missing a Rapunzel and a Pascal :(

Christina McKinney said...

Love the pics. My silly girl... :)

Post a Comment