Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Problem Solving

Yesterday afternoon as I was playing with the kids at Masten Park, the moon was very evident in the sky so I pointed it out to them and told them some facts about the moon. Ian now very enthusiastically points and exclaims "moon! moon!" it's really cute. He catches on really quick. Then I had the following conversation with Zoey:

Me: Do you think we could catch the moon?
Zoey: Yeah, we need a butterfly catcher!
Me: Ok, I guess we could use a really big one.
Zoey: Mickey Mouse can help!
Me: You mean a mouseketool?
Zoey: Yeah a mouseketool. Oh Toodles! Oh Toooodles!

Well I guess that's one way to get it done. She likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse a lot. A few minutes later she loses interest in the conversation and she's pulling herself around in the grass on her belly. "Look mom I'm swimming in the grass in my bathing suit!" Ahhh 3-year-olds...

0 comments:

Post a Comment