Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Showin' the Camera Some Love

It's been a while since I used my 70-300 lens and it's also been a while since I shot any black and white. So this morning I thought it was a fitting way to celebrate the first day of Fall and our slightly cooler morning by going to the park and taking some pictures.

Zoey enjoys the curly slide at the butterfly park.

Due to the speed of Masten Park's slide, Ian thinks all slides are that fast and this is now his preferred sliding position.


Artsy or what? Love that black and white.

I love that I can sit completely across the park and capture a moment so close.

Image Stabilization on this lens is so amazing. Even my little Ninja can be stopped at such a distance.

I can't believe how my little baby is growing up.

1 comments:

MissRissa said...

He's not a baby any more, he's a pretty cute big boy!

Mel it's probably time for you to have another little tiny baby....


Hahahahahahahahah!!!! I am imagining the look you just gave me ;)

Post a Comment