Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some Videos

Sometimes the kids will play together alone at Masten Park. When I saw this I didn't want to interrupt the fun by opening the door so I'm spying between the blinds at the back door. I dunno what all the background noise is. It's pretty hilarious watching them smack their heads numerous times and still keep playing.


Ian picks up on things a lot faster than Zoey did. Here you can see he has learned how to open a door and knows what the bathroom is for. He will frequently run to the bathroom right after he wets his diaper. We've sat  him on there a couple times but he doesn't go. He's really obsessed with the bathroom lately, but I worry  because not only does he know how to flush the toilet he realizes that it makes things disappear. He has yet to connect all those dots, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time we're fishing things out of the toilet that don't belong there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment