Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Symphony of the Goddesses

Every now and then the Houston Symphony puts on a video game related show. We haven't gone in the past but this time it was Specifically a Legend of Zelda concert. I've always enjoyed the Zelda games. I've only played the Gameboy/DS ones but I watched my brothers play the NES and SNES ones and watched Brandon play one on the Wii. The music is great, but in a full orchestra concert, it was AMAZING! I decided to splurge a little and buy some really nice seats and it was totally worth it. They played several medleys spanning several games. They did a few specific songs. Then to top it off we got 3 encore songs! Yay! It was fabulous. Brandon must have liked it because he bought a t-shirt and wore it the next day, WITHOUT washing it first. If you know Brandon, that is saying something. I think next time they do a video game concert, we'll go again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment